First Visit Expectations
We examine and treat on the first visit. Imaging, such as x-rays or MRI’s, are only ordered if medically indicated or necessary.
What to Wear?
- Normal clothes are acceptable.
- If you have athletic style or free moving clothes those work well.
- It is suggested if you are in dress clothes, a change of shorts and/or shirt can be brought with you.
Often times Google maps brings you to wrong side of the building, we are located in a red brick building with white letters “A R T” on the side. The entrance to the office is on the west side of the building, facing the mountains.
You enter the building and we are located on the second floor, via stairs or elevator. Once on the second floor you go down the long hallway, we are the last clear glass door on your right.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early if you have your intake paperwork completed.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes early if you do not have your intake paperwork complete.