Our clinical care entails thorough examination by our doctors; to find the problem and resolve it. We provide the Gold Standard in Soft Tissue health through Active Release Techniques® combined with chiropractic and supplementary modalities. After our thorough evaluation, we treat on the first visit. We have different treatment styles and techniques based on your current condition, mild discomfort to severe pain.
Phone Bone is Not a Funny Bone
- Phone Bone is a bone spur
- Bone spurs are pathological
- Bone spurs may be painful and harmful (think heel spurs)
- 33% of population under 35 years old is likely to have Phone Bone
- 66% of persons with Phone Bone have neck pain
- Phone bone could be removed surgically (likely to grow back)
- Phone Bone can be treated using Active Release Techniques®
- Prevention is specialized strengthening of the posterior neck muscles using MedX medical equipment
“The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.”
– Attributed to Thomas Edison
Mon. Wed. & Fri.
8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Tues. & Thurs.
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.